I am still moving through my list. I've realized that reading in French is quite different from comprehending in French. I have yet to find a good way to exercise every week (unless you count a vigorous scrubbing of our sliding door to the deck, or carrying four giant bags of bottles to the recycling depot). Pinterest-per-week wasn't meant to be all about recipes, but that's all I've done so far. I'm slowly adding things to my I-can-make-these-and-enjoy-them list, including Spanish rice and coffee creamer, but not yogurt cookies. I can make those but they're rubbery and awful.
I guess it's kind of typical to experience the February blahs but that's where I've been for a few weeks. I'm very much looking forward to visiting camp this weekend, and all the friends there. Getting away from the city will be good for my soul.
Listening to this right now:
No comments:
Post a Comment