Today is the last day of my fall season here at camp. I have spent close to two months here, and it's been mostly good. Each time I come back and spend a lot of time here, though, I remember that it's difficult for me to spend a lot of time here. It's hard to stay motivated and engaging so that our guests have the most enjoyable experience possible. I'm not very good at pasting on a smile despite being exhausted and annoyed. So the end is coming at a good time. I love camp, its ministry, and what we do here, but I'm glad to be able to take some time off. Then I'll be able to come back for weekends completely psyched to be here, and I love that feeling!
Next thing starts tomorrow: Moving back to Lethbridge. It's the first time I'll be moving out for real. I'll be paying rent and buying groceries like a regular person. What my life will look like for the next six months or so is pretty much completely unknown. I'm nervous, but also excited. I have missed Lethbridge more than I cared to acknowledge since we moved away four months ago.
So here's to starting something new without a clue about what it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment