Sarah, 22, Lethbridge.
Sarah possesses a music degree from the University of Lethbridge.
Sarah plays the French horn.
Sarah enjoys school, except when deadlines loom.
Sarah does not handle stress well.
Sarah likes to drive.
Sarah likes to travel, except the getting-there part in most cases.
Sarah listens to all kinds of music, so Sarah's mix tapes do not flow well at all.
Sarah lives in cleanliness, and hates clutter.
Sarah really doesn't like cleaning bathrooms.
Sarah does not like to try to access her right brain, but she does possess one.
Sarah likes to spend time outdoors.
Sarah enjoys the wintertime.
Sarah operates on various types of lists.
Sarah loves to cross things off of lists.
Sarah has a difficult time functioning without her day planner.
Sarah has a perfectly good time functioning without her cell phone.
Sarah does not desire any Apple products. Currently.
Sarah thinks her own sense of humour is completely hilarious.
Sarah is a hippie, but only inwardly.
Sarah dislikes, and usually catches errors in grammar, spelling, and sentance structure.
Sarah has a hard time thinking of things to write in her blog.
2 comments:
So, is the second last sentence intended as a, "CAN YOU CATCH THIS?" sort of thing?
I share some of these descriptors ... I like wintertime too, and lists, and I dislike cleaning the bathroom, for example.
Yes, it's exactly that kind of statement! I was in an ironic mood. The statement above the one before it offers somewhat of an explanation.
Post a Comment