This one was begun with the intent of wowing the world with philosophical tidbits and spiritual profundity. I've come to realize, though, that there isn't much I could say that hasn't already been said, at least in some form, by someone else. That's a fairly loaded statement in itself, but I do think it holds true in general cases. Obviously the comments I make on my own experiences are original - unless, of course, if some friend made the same observation weeks earlier but I only came to realize its truth much later.
What I mean to say is that treating my blog as a field for philosophical and spiritual exploration exclusively hasn't been a giant success.
What does this mean to me? I can write about all the things!
What does this mean to you? You'll have something to read from me more often!
Hip hip hooray for doing away with self-imposed limits!
No comments:
Post a Comment